Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Important Technology





The computer is an essential part of my daily life. Using it (especially the Internet), I can search for information, exchange information and post information. It truly is the information highway. I usually spend about 1-2 hours a day on the computer checking emails, talking to my friends on aim and looking up information for school/ personal needs. The computer is now my new best friend! haha












Another important technology in my life is the telephone. I spend alot of my free time talking to my friends and family on my phone and it helps me keep in touch with people who live far away or who I just like to talk to alot.











I love to watch television in my free time. I have alot of favorite shows that I watch religiously (CSI, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, House and Monk). Plus, I can tune into the news or educational shows like on the History or Discovery Channel if I feel like learning anything.








The microwave is another important technology. I often reheat leftover food or quick make something to eat if I do not have alot of time.

No comments: